I reserved her in advance. "Saturday, plan nothing with your friends. You are dedicated to spending time with Dad and I." It's her last weekend before she's gone for a YEAR, people. Between her friends and working two jobs, I've hardly seen her this summer. She was supposed to waitress at the Hunan Garden this day, but I told her to call in sick. She is NOT working the last weekend before she leaves. She is spending it with her mama. I even told her I would pay her whatever $$ she would've made by working, if she would cancel. She didn't hold me to that, but it got the point across. OK. Enough with work. It's a quality-time kind of weekend.
First, the mama and girl voyaged to McClain State Park to bond with Mama Superior.
There was, of course, ice cream.
Reagan is not the most engaging travel-mate when the car is in motion. I'll forgive her this lone flaw.
Ohhhhhhhhh, darlin' daughter. It is going to be SO HARD to let you go!
No comments:
Post a Comment