Monday, January 15, 2018

Happy 10 Year Anniversary to this blog!!!

It just occurred to me that I have been blogging the Aho life for TEN YEARS TODAY!!!  This all started when DSL finally arrived on our little road, and we no longer had to worry about dial-up and slow connections.  Happy DSL anniversary, little blog!!  And I was inspired to do a family blog by my friend Renata, whom I shamelessly copied.  I have to say, this blog has been my one consistent hobby.  I love to write.  I love to take pictures.  And I love my family.... so, there's really no better way for me to spend my free moments.  Readership or not, this is my "external memory", and I'm thrilled that I've managed to document 10 out of the 20 years Rob and I have been married, 10 of the 13 years that Quinn and Colby have been alive, and ALL of Reagan's life, starting from the moment we found out she'd be joining the Aho club. 

For your viewing pleasure.... the first entry I ever wrote, exactly 10 years ago today.


A lot has happened in 10 years, but they have overwhelmingly been GOOD YEARS.  We are blessed.

Happy birthday, "Essentially Aho!" 

No comments: