We had the opportunity to spend this absolutely BEAUTIFUL weekend with Rob's sister and husband, at their new lake place in Minnesota!! It's been several years since I ventured into the plane, but a weekend at a lake place in the summer seemed to be the proper motivation to get me into it once again. I, of course, puked upon landing, but after that... it was all sun, and kayaking, and reading books, and being waited on hand and foot by very attentive hosts, and eating way too much gourmet food. Hello, relaxation! THANK YOU TOM AND DIANE!! You were such great hosts, and we had such a fabulous time, that you may be seeing our faces again very soon!!!
Sunday, July 30, 2017
High-falutin' Jet-Setting Lake Retreat Weekend Get-away
We had the opportunity to spend this absolutely BEAUTIFUL weekend with Rob's sister and husband, at their new lake place in Minnesota!! It's been several years since I ventured into the plane, but a weekend at a lake place in the summer seemed to be the proper motivation to get me into it once again. I, of course, puked upon landing, but after that... it was all sun, and kayaking, and reading books, and being waited on hand and foot by very attentive hosts, and eating way too much gourmet food. Hello, relaxation! THANK YOU TOM AND DIANE!! You were such great hosts, and we had such a fabulous time, that you may be seeing our faces again very soon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment