Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Day's Nesting Projects


I have been seriously into decorating the nursery lately. Last weekend I painted, and have been brainstorming decorating idease since. After a search on the internet (the local stores, which consist of Walmart and Shopko, are hopeless) I decided it was silly to BUY wall art, when it all looks like it was done by a 3 year old anyway. I can do 3-year-old art by myself for FREE, thank you very much. So that's what I've been doing. 3 year old art for free. Obviously nothing's been hung yet, but the letters are for above the crib and the daisy will be a growth chart. I was working on some canvas paintings but decided today they looked stupid, so... back to the drawing board on that. Rob came home today and said "WOW. You are doing some SERIOUS nesting!" On the to-do list: crochet a baby blanket (bought the yarn today), finish some kind of canvas painting or wall saying, and then... I have a mysterious and a never-before-felt urge to crochet a tiny sweater. Yes. Nesting.






No comments: