So, apparently the boys met these Chassell kids while at the park the other day, and they showed them this secret SPOT that all the local kids hang out at. The Dad and I were highly skeptical about a local teen hangout, without seeing it for ourselves, so Quinn took Reagan and I there after church today. I have to admit... this place is SO COOL!! Who knew it was there? An old railway trestle above the Sturgeon river, it's just chock full of character. I kept having flashbacks of "Stand By Me", as we made our way off the road, down a trail, and along the tracks. I want to hang out here!
Yes, there was a lot of graffiti, but much of it was very artistic, and/or inspirational. Which was so funny to me! There was the usual teenaged stuff too, don't get me wrong, but... much of it was photo-worthy, it was so well-done!















No comments:
Post a Comment