Saturday, December 10, 2016

Visiting Santa

Chassell Hometown Christmas this weekend.  We have been SO BUSY Christmas-ing this week!  Between band concerts, holiday concerts, the annual home tour (thanks Renata!), visitors coming over for holiday saunas, pageant practice, and now visiting Santa... we've been on the move!  But most of the big "pre-Christmas" shin-digs are now done, and we're able to sit quietly and soak up ADVENT, which is what we were supposed to be doing all along.  

The boys are too big to sit on Santa's lap... or so Santa thought.  But Mama had other ideas, and I'm not ready to give up our annual Santa picture just yet.   This particular "Santa's Helper" remembers the kids well from year to year.  Reagan wrote him a very nice letter, that I WISH I had thought to take a picture of before Santa took it back to the North Pole with him.  DANG.  She assured him, though, that she had been a very good girl this year, and was fully deserving of a foot spa (Santa said that was a first for him.  No little girl had asked for a foot spa before!).
















No comments: