So, nearly 60 degrees today. In March. Wasn't it last week we had 3 snow days? I can't keep track at this point. All I know is that snow is a-meltin', mom's a-smilin', and the world is full of mud mud mud mud. The kids and I took advantage of the beautiful day to play a little baseball out in the yard. Sometimes hard to find a baseball in the snow. Maybe we should spray paint it orange. These boys and their "Calvin and Hobbes" rules....I swear 1st base was a snow bank a good city block from home plate. SHEESH! Our baseball diamond was about six times regulation size, consisting of a snow bank, a sauna, and an oak tree....but I'm all for any game that makes the boys run run run all that energy out!! Maybe I should rethink my "committment-phobia" in regards to Little League this spring.....
.jpg)
-2.jpg)
-3.jpg)
-4.jpg)
-6.jpg)
1 comment:
You need to get over committment phobia...it is so fun to sit in the sun and watch them play! Schedule is good for your boys!!!!
Post a Comment